FLY TROLLING GUIDES
The following are guides who troll with flies. They do not necessarily fish flies exclusively but they will take clients who want specific fly trolling trips.
- Ed Fisk, http://fishtalesguideservice.net/
- Bryan Roccucci, http://bigdaddyfishing.com/
- Brett Brady, http.//fishbarebones.com
- Shaun Rainsbarger, http://shaunsguideservice.net/
- RJ Bennett, http://www.xtreme-angling.com/home.html
- Mark Jimenez, Lake Almanor CA 530-596-3072. Mark does not have a web site. He was born and raised around Lake Almanor. He ties his own flies and learned to troll flies with Jay Fair in the 1970s.
- John Crotty, http://www.quaillodgelakealmanor.com/fishing-guide Lives and guides at Lake Almanor. Owns Quail Lodge at Canyon Dam.
- Dave Grove: Specializes in fishing Roosevelt Lake on the Columbia River during kokanee season, trolling flies. He is based out of Spokane WA. http://www.captaindavesguideservice.com
- Andy Mezirow: Based in Seward AK, Andy specializes in light tackle salt water trolling. He fishes Arctic Fox Trolling Flies. http://www.graylightalaska.com/
- Jeremy Thompson, Captain of the "Pacific Wind" fishing out of Craig Alaska, west side of Prince of Wales Island, close to Ketchikan AK. In addition to conventional salmon and halibut fishing, he also is set up to troll flies and run planer boards to troll flies close to the kelp beds. Jeremy Thompson: Kingseeker77@yahoo.com