FLY TROLLING GUIDES
The following are guides who troll with flies. They do not necessarily fish flies exclusively but they will take clients who want specific fly trolling trips.
- Ed Fisk, http://fishtalesguideservice.net/
- Bryan Roccucci, http://bigdaddyfishing.com/
- Brett Brady, http.//fishbarebones.com
- Shaun Rainsbarger, http://shaunsguideservice.net/
- RJ Bennett, http://www.xtreme-angling.com/home.html
- Mark Jimenez, Lake Almanor CA 530-596-3072. Mark does not have a web site. He was born and raised around Lake Almanor. He ties his own flies and learned to troll flies with Jay Fair in the 1970s.
- John Crotty, http://www.quaillodgelakealmanor.com/fishing-guide Lives and guides at Lake Almanor. Owns Quail Lodge at Canyon Dam.
- Dave Grove: Specializes in fishing Roosevelt Lake on the Columbia River during kokanee season, trolling flies. He is based out of Spokane WA. http://www.captaindavesguideservice.com
- Andy Mezirow: Based in Seward AK, Andy specializes in light tackle salt water trolling. He fishes Arctic Fox Trolling Flies. http://www.graylightalaska.com/